Average SEO pricing usually ranges from $100-$200 an hour for SEO agencies. The full cost for SEO services can range from $1,200 - $10,000 per month for a small business with the average SEO pricing being about $3,000 per month.
Our SEO packages start at $500/month.
Click any of the categories below to learn more about the SEO pricing packages.
SEO Pricing for local businesses with specific locations. If you have a brick and mortar business or provide local services, dominating the Google Map Pack is the most cost effective marketing that you can do.
Managed SEO covers all aspects of your online marketing including strategy, implementation and responsibility. For us to provide a Managed SEO quote, we must first understand your businesses value proposition as well as review your competition.
SEO Package Pricing so you can add real value to the parts of your digital marketing that you need most today. You can implement your search engine optimization piece by piece. Continue reading to learn more about our SEO package prices.
Understand the different ways that search engine optimization and seo services are priced. From SEO audits, to page level SEO to consulting. Get the standard hourly rates, as well as the price range that you should expect to pay under different payment plans.
One Click SEO offers SEO services in a variety of ways. From specific deliverables for SEO Packages to aggressively priced add-on SEO services to fully Managed SEO. We also offer an instant SEO audit of your website absolutely free.
Pricing for SEO Packages
- With Local SEO Package
- With Managed SEO
- $200.00 Value
- Research Business Tag Options
- Implement Advanced On Page Schema
- Testing of Every Page
On Page SEO Package
- Full Site Audit
- Rework URL Structure - Silo
- Internal & External Linking
Content Marketing Package
- Two 1,000+ Word, Blogs Professionally WrittenAll original content
- Blogs Posted to Your Website
- Licensed High Quality PhotoAll photos are properly licensed on your behalf via Adobe Stock
- Photo Customized With OverlayText overlay over stock photo - alt text and description updated for SEO - optimized for web
- Blogs Social Shared to Your AccountsUpon providing login credentials
- Money Page, Internal LinkingEach blog has strategic internal links to your money pages for SEO
- Authority, Outbound LinksEach blog has strategic outbound authority links for SEO
- On Page SEOEach blog has proper on-page SEO including Title, Description, Headers, tags, etc
- Submitted for IndexingEach blog is individually submitted for indexing by all search engines
Map Pack - Local SEO Package
- * $1580/month for 12 months then $399/month
- Creation and Optimization of GMB AccountHours, opening date, categories, NAP, descriptions on Google Business Profile
- Multiple Full Citation AuditsCitation audit completed through multiple systems and corrected for accuracy and NAP
- Creation of 40+ Primary Citations
- Creation of 40+ Secondary Citations
- Minimum 500 Google Map EmbedsGoogle Map of your business embedded on hundreds of web pages and submitted for indexing
- 1 Press ReleaseOriginal content press release submitted to over 400 news originations and websites
- 8 Google Posts Per MonthUnique Google Posts twice per week with strategic CTA and backlinks
- Local Authority LinksBacklinks from localized websites with optimized anchor text
- See Local SEO Add-Ons Below
WordPress Maintance Package
- Implementation of Daily/Weekly Backups
- Ongoing Updates of the WordPress Infrastructure
- Ongoing Updates of WordPress Plugins
- Insuring the site is up and working properly at all times.
- 1/2 hour of development time per month (not cumulative) which is enough time for small cosmetic updates without incurring any additional charges.
Local SEO Add-Ons
- Social Media PostingPost 4 times per week to your Facebook Business page, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts - $99 setup and $199/month
- Ongoing Hyper-Local Citations40+ Hyper-Local citations EVERY month. $149/Month
- Additional Blog ContentUnique 1000+ word, original content, professionally written & Posted - $199
- Additional Backlinks800+ word, original content, tier 1 backlink from a topical relevant website - $250
- Address ChangeA $500 charge is assessed for any address change after the first 30 days
- Google StackLeverage Google ecosystem with thousands of follow links, stacked and interlinked - $279
- Bulk Backlinks to Google entities500+ interlinked and stacked backlinks to be used to point to business.site, maps, stack, etc - $299
- Bulk Tier 2, 3, & 4 Level Backlinks500+ interlinked and stacked backlinks to be used to point to existing backlinks to your site - $299
Google Business Foundation
- Four Week Process of Optimizing Your Google Business ProfileMust have a verified Google Business Profile. Additional charges may be added for creation of GBP
- Week 1: Auditing and correcting GMB particulars such as hours, opening date, categories, NAP
- Week 2: Competitive research, service areas, and business descriptions, product & service descriptions
- Week 3: Citation Audit, duplicate listings, etc - make recommendations
- Week 4: Review of corresponding website (NAP, schema, backlinks, rankings, copy, etc). Make recommendations --- 50% discount on Foundation Citations
- Create 40+ foundational citationsIncludes yelp, Bing, local.yahoo.com mapsconnect.apple.com and more
- 25 originally written business descriptions
- All citations have proper NAP (name, address & phone)
- Your Logo is uploaded to every citation site
- If an account already exists but is not claimed, we will claim and update it
- All citations submitted for indexing by search engines
- 40+ backlinks from high authorities websites
- Logo uploaded to all citations
Digital Marketing Add-Ons
If you have a basic understanding of SEO and are piecing things together on your own personal SEO project, you may be interested in our Individual SEO Services package options. We also offer month-to-month SEO pricing packages, which are great for the business owner with a smaller budget for the cost of SEO.
Our SEO pricing models let you get started with the best bang-for-the-buck options and your SEO services can be easily dialed up as the ROI begins flowing.
Managed SEO Pricing
If you want to leverage our near two decades of SEO experience to strategically create a customized Digital Marketing campaign, our Fully Managed SEO is for you, which comes with “project-based” pricing for our seo services.
Hit the SEO Button
Our Managed SEO service is like hitting the SEO easy button. For our Fully Managed clients, we take complete hands-on responsibility for your Digital Marketing, from strategy to implementation. To get started with SEO Management, we first examine your business model and your existing elements and design a fool-proof SEO services plan for ROI.
Our SEO Pricing Strategy
In addition to Local SEO pricing for local businesses, One Click SEO has a unique way of pricing our SEO Services. We offer SEO pricing in multiple varieties.
After years of taking weeks to customize every SEO quote for our clients, we have now created some SEO Packages that lay out exactly a set of actions that we will complete for a specific price. This lets our clients choose the exact set of SEO products you need.
Learn More About SEO Packages >
Because many of our customers are still looking to have us create their SEO strategy as well as implement and be responsible for their overall ROI (return on investment). We call that Managed SEO
Learn More About Managed SEO >
In addition to our SEO Packages and our Managed SEO, we also do work on an hourly basis.
- SEO Strategist – $250/hour
- Technical SEO and Web Development – $135/hour
- Block Time – $400 for 4 hours that do not expire
The first question most business owners have is "how much does SEO cost?" If you would like to know more about the types of SEO pricing and to find out what to expect for a specific type of SEO service, Contact Us.
How much should you expect to pay for SEO? How much does SEO cost? While SEO pricing varies depending on your business and goals, we have created a quick reference, based on key data points that can provide some insight on how much your business should spend on SEO Services.
Our SEO Management Includes
Click to expand
With our Fully Managed SEO services, we take hands-on responsibility for your Digital Marketing results. As a full-service SEO agency, we not only create your SEO strategy, we fully implement all aspects – and measure the results.
Although all you need do is sit back while we do the work, we always provide you access to our custom built Project Management System, which allows you to see every process that we have scheduled, and you even receive real-time notifications as we update and complete each task.
Almost every one of our Managed SEO campaigns includes our Map Pack - Local SEO package. This ensures that your Google Business Profile is prominently displayed in the Map Pack for the appropriate searches.
There are many steps in optimizing your Google Business Profile (formally Google My Business). It is also critical that other websites that display your businesses information (Name, Address, Phone Number) have the correct information. Lastly, we make sure that proper schema is implemented on your website and all of your products and services are in parity with your Google Business Profile.
Ready To Dominate Google?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has been the driving factor behind every major website for the last ten years. Zillow would be just a funny name if they were not successful at outranking other real-estate websites in search engine rankings.
There is an old riddle: Where do you hide a dead body? On Page 2 of Google! Everyone has gotten that call . . . I’m from the so-called SEO Consultant who says they can get your website on the front page of Google and other search engines. . . .” That doesn’t work by the way—and that’s NOT what the SEO professionals do at One Click SEO.
Accurately pricing a Managed SEO campaign requires research and due diligence on our part to ensure we deliver what we promise. To properly price out an SEO strategy, we first must understand your business model and be able to define what search terms your potential customers are using. Our first step is to have a brief conversation to discuss your business goals, value proposition, and perfect client. The second step is more technical; we look at your domain metrics, usability, and on-page SEO of your existing site, and begin the early stages of developing the strategy of your organic SEO services.
Next, we perform preliminary “keyword research” to get an idea of what your customers are searching for. Finally, we examine your main competitors to determine exactly what they are doing, which enables us to design a strategy to outperform them.
Your Digital Marketing Budget
How much should you spend on SEO services for your business? What should your Digital Marketing Budget be? How Much of your marketing spend should be allocated to Digital Marketing? Our Digital Marketing Budget Estimator can give you a good idea.
The answer to how much should you spend on Digital Marketing relies on your business model, your value proposition, your margin and a variety of other unique factors. Although it is impossible to come up with your exact online marketing budget with a calculator, we have leveraged our almost two decades of experience to provide some idea of your Digital Marketing Spend and your average SEO costs.
Just fill answer the questions in the form to get a good idea of what you should expect for SEO services every month for your online strategy to be competitive on the web today.
You can change your answers and see the results IN REAL TIME then click to get a quote
How Much Does SEO Cost?
The answer to how much SEO costs depends on what type of search engine optimization you are looking for coupled with the pricing strategy. The question should not be how much does search engine optimization cost, but how much ROI would you like to earn?
Different Pricing Models
Different SEO pricing models will produce different results. If you are paying for a one-off SEO service such as an on page SEO, schema or content creation you will generally not have any follow-through to ensure the success of your overall online strategy. This particular SEO pricing model becomes valuable when you are managing your own SEO efforts internally and require a specialized service to address a specific gap within your overall strategy.
Paying for SEO at an hourly rate, should be used for a specific service with its own deliverables. This type of pricing model is useful when the specific SEO project is well defined. Examples of when it's a good idea to pay by the hour for services is if you need technical SEO to correct something on your website.
Many SEO agencies price their ongoing SEO by the number of hours they are going to devote to your project. Depending on what is agreed upon, a reputable SEO company should still do whatever it takes to provide the agreed upon outcome, regardless of their time invested.
Managed SEO is when you pay a flat free and the SEO agency does whatever is needed for you to meet your online goals. This type of SEO pricing should be based not on Not every SEO agency is going to be transparent in their SEO pricing and in their ability to create real organic traffic. Some unscrupulous digital marketing agencies may cut their SEO costs by reducing the time they devote to critical aspects of your SEO campaign such as: content strategy, keyword research, link building, creation of quality content.
Seo traffic coupled with link building services from a legitimate SEO specialist who does not engage in "black hat seo", doesn't overcharge for seo services cost, and focuses all their seo work on satisfying your seo needs, focusing on the keywords targeted for your business, including content creation, attentiveness to your google analytics, your overall SEO traffic, and ensuring that your seo strategies are reflected in an organic search on all major search engines. You don't want your SEO plan to be undermined by a SEO provider whose goal is to cut the SEO cost and reduce the SEO budget just to get your business without a solid SEO plan.
Is SEO Expensive? For anyone that isn't well-versed in SEO, it may initially seem as though great SEO could be easy, and developing a great SEO strategy that appeals to the search engines is something that just anyone can do. SEO done by real SEO experts is not that easy. As a business owner, it's important to look at the long-term benefit and the full value you receive. Expect to pay higher SEO costs to a quality service provider with a proven track record of successful SEO strategies, a history of solid digital marketing services, and one that will provide quality monthly SEO services that meet your SEO budget.
Types of SEO Pricing
There are many ways that SEO Agencies price their services and many different pricing models making the cost of SEO hard to compare. The different ways in which SEO companies choose to price out their services and define their SEO pricing model can make it very challenging to compare apples to apples.
In addition to what we call Managed SEO (fully inclusive digital marketing), and our modular, or ala carte pricing for specific SEO services above, there are other ways the cost of SEO, or search engine optimization, can be budgeted.
We will cover some of the most basic pricing models for SEO as well as provide some of the more common amounts you can expect to pay for each respective SEO service.
One Time Payments for an SEO Audit - FREE to $1,000
The very first step in any search engine optimization campaign and understanding how much does seo cost is completing a full SEO audit. SEO audits can vary dramatically depending on exactly what the examination will define. Most of the FREE SEO website audits do provide some valuable information but don't really stand up to a full audit provided by a human being. Depending on which free SEO audit you use, some will provide insight on the web page and some will provide domain level information.
Page Level SEO Audit -- FREE
One of the most common FREE SEO audits will look at the On-Page SEO of the URL you submit. The best Free SEO audits will provide some additional information such as:
- Do you have social media accounts
- How does the page render on mobile
- Is the site using a security certificate
- Test the sites speed
- and of course, the standard on-page SEO results
Domain Level SEO Audit -- FREE
Many of the domain level SEO audits are also free. They generally do not dig as deep but provide a different subset of data. The data that you would receive for a free domain-based SEO audit would be:
- Overview of domain metrics
- Number of back-links
- Number of social shares
- Current rankings for the domain
- Any PPC ads that are running
Full SEO Audit - $200 - $5,000
A full-blown paid SEO audit, completed by a human will cost a pretty penny. Costs range between a low end around $250, and up to or more than $5,000 for a professional to review all of the pertinent aspects of your search engine optimization. The huge variance in pricing depends on the size and complexity of your website. These types of audits will generally contain not only the automated domain level and page level information, but a deeper look into how everything fits together.
SEO is about synergy - having all aspects of your digital presence working toward a consistent goal. These types of audits generally included recommendations and are created with a proposal aspect detailing what additional it would cost to implement the respective digital marketing strategy.
SEO Consulting - $500 - $5,000 per month
SEO consulting is generally a pricing model for a large, enterprise website. The term "consulting" generally indicates that the SEO agency is doing weekly and monthly deep audits and strategy sessions and turning their findings over to the web developer and the business owner to implement. The massive price range is directly correlated to the size and complexity of the website and the capacity and abilities of the respective SEO Agency.
One Time SEO $750 - $50,000
One time SEO generally has some limitations in scope. Meaning, there is a contract in place that defines the work to be completed (scope of work) and a deadline for completion. This type of SEO pricing is conducive to websites that need specific aspects of SEO services completed by their SEO company such as:
- On-Page SEO for a large site
- High-level schema
- SEO for the e-commerce section of a site
- SEO for IDX on a real estate website
- Set up Google My Business and a set of local business citations for local SEO campaigns
- Other specific tasks
Hourly Rate SEO - $80 to $300 per hour
There are many factors affecting SEO costs. Most SEO companies break down their SEO prices and payment models by the hour. They attempt to give an estimate of how many hours they will spend on your digital marketing project and count them as they go. Most of the pricing contracts for digital marketing are structured this way, and will have a cap and additional billing if the project exceeds the allotted time.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions on SEO Pricing
SEO costs can vary greatly depending on the size and scope of your project. It is important to understand that in most instances, SEO is NOT a one-time thing. There is no "SEO button" to push.
If you are handling your website's SEO in house, you may need a specific service which would be a one time cost. Digital marketing services that could be a one time charge would be posting a certain number of blog posts, implementing schema or restructuring a website.
Most business owners need a SEO company to handle things on an ongoing basis. The cost of SEO services can range from a few hundred dollars per month to tens of thousands of dollars per month, depending on the complexity of your project.
Generally speaking, the cost of providing a suite of SEO services that will produce an ROI will depend on a variety of factors:
- Are you trying to rank nationally or locally?
- The number of keywords you intend your website to rank for.
- The level of competition for your keywords.
- The amount of content needed to outrank your competition.
- The current technical proficiency of your website (speed, mobile, layout, etc.)
- Current level of on-page SEO on the website (schema, headers, internal links, site structure, etc.)
- The number (and quality) of backlinks it will take to be competitive for your businesses main keyword clusters.
- Your current backlink profile.
- Who will be creating the original, high quality content for the website.
In some instances the single most important factor that will dictate the cost of implementing SEO to beat your competition on Google will be...
"Where you are starting from?"
Meaning, if you have a virgin domain and a brand new business, it will cost more money and take more time than an established website with authoritative backlinks and an active social media presence.
The amount of investment you should make in SEO depends on a variety of factors, including the percentage of your business you intend to get online, your gross monthly revenue, average customer value or average sales price, competition within your market, any ad spend and time frame for expecting results.
Small businesses, generally -speaking, should allocate 7%-12% of their gross revenue to their marketing budget. The amount of your marketing budget you should dedicate to SEO depends on the type of the business as well as what other marketing is being implemented.
If you are a web based business and 100% of your sales come from online traffic, SEO could be 100 percent of your marketing budget. If you are a local contractor that provides a local service such as HVAC, you may want a large portion of your budget to be in ranking your Google Business Profile. Local SEO (ranking your Google Business Profile) can be less expensive than traditional SEO which is ranking the pages and blogs on the website.
At the end of the day, search engine optimization is designed to provide a ROI for the business. If your SEO agency can generate $1.50 for every $1 you spend, spend a million dollars with them.
Instant SEO Audit?
Do you want a FREE SEO Report On Your Current Website? Just click the button.....that's it!